Argus Consulting Services
Argus Consulting Services offers tailor-made research to clients seeking the highest quality data, analysis, insight and commentary on international energy, petrochemical, fertilizer and metals markets.
The service focuses on Argus’key strength-market expertise, global networks and proprietary industry data-in order deliver real client value.
The products we cover include :
- Crude oil
- Oil products
- Natural Gas
In order to meet the needs of such a diverse array of clients, Argus offer an extensive selection of services :
- Market Studies – in depth assessments, providing detail on aspects such as structure, suppy/demand, outlook, key participants, infrastucture and regulation.
- Strategi Planning – Supporting organizations to assess options for entry, exit , further investment of changes in focus.
- Supply, demand and pricing analysis – Analysis of market fundamentals and /or pricing , assisting clients, to evaluate how and where they might operate or to assess the positions of their competitors
- Market Supply Strategy – Appraisal of a company’s ability to supply commodities, obtain market supplies and the costs of doing so (including transportation and freigh cost)
- Forecast and outlooks – Short, medium and logn-term forecasts and oulooks for supply and demand, trade, cost and prices
- Project feasibilty – Pre-feasibility and market feasibility studies to evaluate and analyse project potential
- Valuation Models – Including new project, mergers and acquisitions as well as evaluations of existing assets. All outcomes are tested using high-level sensitivity and scenario analysis.
- Presentations – argus consultans and analysts deliver presentations and run client seminars on relevant topics